Management Liability Insurance Free Webinar
Presented by CBN in partnership with Westphalian Insurance Brokers
Owning or running a business in the last year has become more challenging than ever. The economic fallout from the Coronavirus pandemic, tumultuous employment market, Work Health & Safety changes, and heightened scrutiny from corporate regulators has made for a complex and riskier business environment. Management Liability Insurance is designed to manage these risks.
Despite the best of intentions, breaches of legislation and wrongful acts still occur. Whether actual or alleged, a breach of directors’ duties, dishonest acts by employees, bullying, harassment, unfair dismissal and statutory fines and penalties are just a few scenarios that can bring serious financial exposures to your business and it’s directors.
Join our webinar, Management Liability Insurance: Why it’s a business decision you’ll never regret to learn:
- Why Management Liability Insurance should be a non-negotiable component of your business’ risk management strategy
- What Management Liability Insurance covers
- Real-life claims examples
- How current economic trends have impacted claims
- Why smaller businesses are at greater risk of experiencing Management Liability claims compared to large corporations
- Why Legal Defence cover is so important regardless of whether claims brought against you have any merit.
Michael is the Commercial Manager of DUAL Australia, an Australasian underwriting agency specialising in Professional Indemnity, Cyber and Management Liability Insurance.
Toby Barrie - Barry. Nilsson
Toby has worked in insurance and litigation law for nearly 20 years and leads Barry. Nilsson’s Perth office. His expertise spans across Directors’ and Officers’ Liability, Management Liability. Professional Indemnity and Health.
Register now to attend this free webinar
Thursday 26 May 2021
1:00pm – 2:00pm AEST